VIP’S strength trainings are available year-round for individuals and teams.
We start with basic development and then move into specific types of strength:
• ECCENTRIC STRENGTH — Force developed by loading the muscle under tension
• MAX STRENGTH — The greatest amount of force that a muscle or muscle groups can voluntarily produce, regardless of time
• EXPLOSIVE STRENGTH — The acceleration or rate of force development, ability to generate high action velocities
• REACTIVE STRENGTH — The ability to change quickly from an eccentric to a concentric contraction
• SPEED STRENGTH — The ability of the neuromuscular system to produce the greatest possible impulse in the shortest possible time